this is a flag. there is no wind - los campesinos!
LOOK AT HOW FUCKING AWESOME MY FAVORITE BAND IS. I’m so proud of Gareth that I’m shaking. I’m trying to think of a way to tell him how much I appreciated it but I just can’t.
Omg I was going through all my liked posts and I found this from months ago and I’M BRINGING IT BACK BECAUSE IT’S PERFECT
Well everyone, today is a day I never thought I would see. I found the Black Session that Los Campesinos! did in March of 2008 after having lost it two years ago. Here you will find them in their pure, twee-pop unadulterated glory. This was recorded a mere ten days after Hold On Now, Youngster… was released. It’s truly beautiful, filled with Gareth’s young yelpy vocals, and Tom’s limited knowledge of French. Believe me, this is streets ahead of that terrible quality bootleg from the Primavera Festival, you want to listen to this. If you click on the picture it’ll take you to the download.
- Broken Heartbeats Sound Like Breakbeats
- Don’t Tell Me To Do The Math(s)
- Death to Los Campesinos!
- This Is How You Spell “HAHAHA, We Destroyed the Hopes and Dreams of a Generation of Faux-Romantics”
- Drop It Doe Eyes
- The International Tweexcore Underground
- Knee Deep At ATP
- My Year In Lists
- We Are All Accelerated Readers
- …And We Exhale And Roll Our Eyes In Unison
- You! Me! Dancing!
- We Throw Partys, You Throw Knifes
- Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks
Okay, awesome! Everyone hit her up if you’re interested. ^^^
I’m gonna be on vacation in June. D:
But if anyone else wants to, feel free, that would be awesome.
I actually didn’t know they were coming to Chicago again until you just told me…I really wish I could go. </3